7 x 3 cm
Geometric Flora Double Jhumki
Geometric Flora Double Jhumki : Handcrafted using fine quality 925 silver and ghooghris with light silver oxidised plating on it. The collection, Virasat is inspired from Sidi Saiyed’s Jali located in India’s first heritage city, Ahmedabad.
- The metal used in making jewellery is 925 silver.
- Store the jewellery in the given zip lock pouch when not in use.
- Keep the jewellery away from water. You can clean gently with a soft, lint free cloth.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals, fragrance and even cosmetics after wearing jewellery.
- Over time, any sterling silver jewellery piece exposed to air will tarnish.